Hey! A very Warm Welcome here at Suitup55. It’s such a great pleasure to host you for a couple of minutes.How was your day?
Well, today on Edutainment i have prepared a list of some of the items which as a gentleman you can take advantage of as far as the dapper look and your grooming needs are concerned.Also, I have attached the names for them so that the next time you shop, you are not mincing your words when asking for them in the shop. Shall we begin?
[ Suitup55 Advisory : This Segment will Edutain you. ]
- Lapel Pins – Lapel pin got its name from the folded part of a suit blazer which is known as a Lapel. They are of different types including the Flower Lapel, Metallic Lapel pin[See the pictures below]. You can purchase such via this link have the pleasure to access the 30% discount for this week as they celebrate their Happy Birthday. www.mrlapelkenya.com . [Flower Lapel ]
- Ties – .To start us of today is Polyester Tie, Cotton Tie Woolen Tie and Silk Tie.
- Well, as you will note, their names are derived from the fabric used to make the tie. Here are some you might also consider; The Floral Tie,Bow tie and Cravat.
- Floral Ti e Cravat Bow Tie
- Bags– A number of bags have been designed for the gentleman and without any doubt, these bags will meet your needs gentlemen.For example, if you are planning to start gyming or are already gyming, here’s one that you should get for yourself,(Duffle Bag/Holdall). It’s ability to hold everything you will need in the gym is its uniqueness and ultimate sophistication if you are heading to the office in a official wear, you most definitely don’t want to make the suit look bad by carrying a back-pack or cross-body bag. Well, a Folio bag will absolutely come in handy.
- Thinking of going smart casual? The Tote Bag
These photos are not claimed to be Suitup55’s.They are only used for illustration purposes.Photo credits and ownership of the same belong to the respective people.
Hope this was so helpful.Let me know your thoughts on this in the comments section below.
I am preparing a simple but quite a resourceful Checklist that will most especially aid you in the 5 tips I shared on Grooming and Time…hmmm!. It will be special because I’ll freely allow you to download. #Stay Tuned for the link.